About The Cabin Rehab
The Cabin Group
The Cabin Group offers effective inpatient and outpatient treatment for substance addictions and process addictions (such as gambling and sex). We have facilities in many countries, but our flagship addiction treatment and rehabilitation centre is The Cabin Chiang Mai, which is located in the foothills of Northern Thailand.
For more than a decade The Cabin has helped patients heal, by addressing not just their behaviours and symptoms, but also providing them with the essential tools required to tackle the root causes of their disorders and to achieve lasting recovery. Successfully treated more than 5,000 people suffering from addiction from all parts of the world – a testament to the reputation we have earned of being ‘the Betty Ford of Asia’.
As Asia’s most respected addiction rehabilitation centre, we offer affordable, high-quality addiction treatment in an environment designed for healing and growing. Our client’s privacy and anonymity are assured at our secluded mountainside facility which features an atmosphere perfectly conducive to recovery. Our treatment approach is comprised of a modern, intelligent, physical and holistic treatment programme for which we are commended amongst the medical community globally. We focus on treating the underlying issues that cause addiction to substances such as alcohol, and drugs and processes such as sex or gambling. The overall aim is to create both a sound mind and body.
On top of our world-class treatment programme, clients are far from their usual triggers and enjoy the chance to go on a range of exciting excursions in one of the world’s greatest adventure destinations. We have a proven track record of treatment completion and recovery rates that give us the confidence to offer a unique refund policy. Our addiction treatment programmes are all-inclusive of private accommodation, all meals, individual and group addiction counselling sessions, fitness therapy, massage treatment, weekly excursions and aftercare coaching.
Medical Advisory Board
Dr. John Ulatowski
Professor at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Dr. John has specialized in neurology and neuroscience combined with a focus on sedation and disorders of consciousness. Dr. John is practicing physician who was also a former health system CEO and a consultant in international concierge medicine.
Dr. Begoña San José
Dr. Begoña San José resides in Vienna, Austria and is the founder of Beandgo, a consultancy firm dedicated to people and healthcare. She started her professional career as a researcher in an Addiction Research Institute where she investigated alcohol consumption. Dr. Bego has also worked for multinational insurance companies in a global role leading health partnerships.
Dr. Muhammad Chaudhry
Dr. Muhammad Chaudhry is an assistant professor of Radiology and Radiological Science at The Johns Hopkins School of Medicine. His professional accomplishments include the building of successful partnerships and alliances with prominent academic, corporate, and government healthcare organizations, including Johns Hopkins Healthcare, Mubadala Healthcare, Saudi Aramco, Siemens Healthcare and the Government of Abu Dhabi Healthcare Regulatory Authority.
Dr. Howard Podolsky
Dr. Howard Podolsky is the Group Chief Executive Officer for Cambridge Medical and Rehabilitation Center, and brings extensive experience in healthcare management, hospital and healthcare provider administration, risk management, quality improvement and patient safety to his role. He has served in positions of responsibility – including as Vice President of Medical Affairs, Chief Medical Officer, and Chief Quality Officer, for a number of healthcare organizations throughout the United States and the United Arab Emirates.
We’ve helped hundreds of people like you – and we can help you, too.
But you have to take that first step.
Why The Cabin?
Apart from our commitment to upholding a superior level of client confidentiality; below are the many reasons why The Cabin Addiction Services Group is considered the most respected rehab provide in Asia by the international behavioural health community; as well as why it is the preferred choice for people seeking effective addiction treatment from around the globe.
- We specialise in the treatment of both substance addictions (alcohol and drugs in some locations) and process or behavioural addictions (sex, gambling, and food addictions).
- We use a culturally-sensitive, evidence-based treatment model called Changing Pathways that is specially designed to allow us to effectively tailor treatment to the specific needs of each client.
- We emphasise a holistic approach with a daily treatment programme that includes individual counselling, group therapy, mindfulness coaching, physical fitness therapy including personal training, massage therapy and weekly excursions to enjoy the natural and cultural attractions of Chiang Mai.
- Our secluded, luxury facility offers a serene and stress-free environment far from triggers that are extremely conducive to recovery.
- We also place great importance on family involvement – client treatment includes a Family Programme
- Treatment includes a dedicated aftercare programme through which we monitor and support a client’s progress for as long as he requires.
- We also offer secondary treatment at our Recovery House
- The Cabin Group provides residential services in Thailand. Outpatient services are available in Sydney, Singapore, Hong Kong, and London. We also offer online service internationally.
- Our flagship facility is located in Chiang Mai – the charming cultural capital of Northern Thailand – on the tropical riverbank of The Ping River, an oasis of peace where clients can completely concentrate on achieving recovery, healing and growing.
- Chiang Mai is less than a one-hour flight from Bangkok with over 20 flights daily as well as several direct flights from Asian hub cities.
- Chiang Mai is also a popular adventure tourism destination, with white-water rafting, elephant treks, mountain biking and jungle canopy zipline adventures on offer. You’ll return home from your action-packed ‘holiday’ looking (and feeling) happy, healthy and reinvigorated.
- Thailand is Asia’s second-largest medical tourism destination with a world-class medical infrastructure that offers cutting-edge medical solutions, internationally recognised and accredited hospitals and practitioners.
- Last but not least, Thailand offers mouth-watering cuisine, Thai food being one of the most popular international foods available worldwide.
Value For Money
- We offer a world-class recovery programme run by highly qualified Western accredited addiction specialists along with luxury accommodation, similar to that offered at top-tier Western rehabs, for only 1/3rd of the price they charge. This is due to the considerably lower cost of living in Asia, the benefit of which we pass on to our clients.
- Our addiction treatment programmes are inclusive of private resort-style accommodation and facilities, all meals, a family therapy programme, weekly excursions and online aftercare.
- We offer an industry-unique pro-rata refund should a client choose to exit the programme within the first 7 days of treatment. This demonstrates our confidence in the quality of our treatment programme.
- Recognised and accepted as a rehabilitation treatment provider by leading international health insurance companies
- Our clinical team is made up of Western-trained, licensed psychiatrists, psychologists and addiction counsellors with many years of hands-on experience treating the full spectrum of addictions as well as co-occurring mental health issues.
- They are supported by a medical team made up of Thailand’s top detox doctor and 10 professional nurses who are on-site around the clock. We are also allied with the best hospitals in Chiang Mai, ensuring access to the highest standards of professional medical support when needed.
- We have an independently verified 96% programme completion rate.
You won’t find another rehab that takes better care of you than The Cabin