Payment Options at The Cabin Chiang Mai
All drug and alcohol addiction treatment programmes are all inclusive of private accommodation, all meals, individual and group addiction counselling sessions, mindfulness therapy, fitness therapy, massage treatment, weekly excursions and aftercare coaching plus our 3-day Family Programme for the client’s loved ones.
Please note the following important conditions:
- You should be physically and mentally able to participate in daily activities. If you are concerned with any physical or mental disabilities, please contact one of our rehab staff members.
- You must be willing to abide by our treatment programme rules and regulations.
- You must be willing to follow the treatment plan developed by our team of counsellors.
A 25% deposit is required for all reservations in order to secure your place. A refund of the deposit will not be given if a client cancels their reservation. This is because our programme is heavily subscribed and clients commit to tightly controlled reservation dates and flights several weeks in advance.
Full payment (as agreed in the client’s individual payment plan
) must be made prior to a client’s arrival.
Pro rata refund
We offer an industry-unique pro-rata refund on request should a client choose to exit the programme within 7 days of arrival with only the 25% deposit being non-refundable. This shows our confidence in the quality of our treatment programme.
The Cabin reserves the right to discharge a client from the programme without a refund if:
- The client is found intoxicated during the programme or found in possession of alcohol and/or drugs.
- The client causes disruption to the programme or disturbs the treatment of other clients.