Only English resumes will be considered. Location Chiang Mai, Thailand 1.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- To deliver a high level of case management skills of Clients accessing care within the designated village of employment.
- Production and delivery of clinical reports
- To consistently demonstrate a coherent ability to communicate effectively with family members, referral partners and loved ones.
- To act as a key liaison and primary point of contact with referrers and to comply with reporting mechanisms as required by referrers and criminal justice professionals.
- Employees are expected to be able to work both autonomously and independently and as part of a team in developing case conceptualization and case management skills.
- Employees are expected to have a high degree of time management and be punctual to all clinical engagements.
- Employees must be able to demonstrate a high level of clinical integrity and conduct their affairs with clinical probity.
- Employees must be respectful at all times and conduct themselves according to their accrediting bodies ethical framework and code of conduct.
- Employees are expected to be competent in the delivery of psychotherapeutic groups and integrative counselling models.
- Employees should have a good working knowledge of cognitive behavioural therapy principles and techniques.
- To take part in training and development and continuing professional development on a consistant basis.
- To engage in regular clinical supervision.
- To work with management to achieve all key performance indicators set down within terms and conditions or engagement.
- Relevant academic qualifications at MSc or equivalent. Over 550 documented or evidenced clinical hours within an appropriate time frame to the commencement of clinical duties.
- Minimum 30 hours documented and evidenced clinical supervision within the 2 years prior to commencing clinical duties.
- Able to demonstrate high standard of clinical reporting.
- Applicants should have excellent communication and administrative abilities, with a flair for client led care delivery.
- A calm, methodical, yet dynamic approach to service delivery.
- IT skills and scheduling experience is essential.
- Training will be provided for staff.
Only English resumes will be considered. Location Chiang Mai, Thailand To perform mainly, but not solely, practical duties. These will include playing a supportive role to the counselling team in carrying out tasks for clients that have been identified as aiding the therapeutic process and specified in details in the daily work-book and multidisciplinary team handovers. Managing the support team and liaison with other departments to ensure the smooth running of the treatment program. To be a key team member in intake, orientation and discharge procedures. REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Working knowledge of the core functions of each of the TCCM departments.
- Excellent organizational, communication, record-keeping, and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and crisis management skills.
- Advanced proficiency in word documents, spreadsheets, presentations, emails, and calendar management software.
- Advanced proficiency in electronic medical records management systems.