Family Advice and Consultation Services – Pre Drug and Alcohol Rehab
Our drug and alcohol rehab centre receives calls and emails on a daily basis from concerned mothers, fathers, spouses, brothers and other extended family members. We consult with desperate family members who are distraught over a loved one’s destructive addiction to drugs or alcohol. No one wants their loved one to suffer and will do whatever it takes to get them the help they need.
Picking up the phone and calling our rehab centre for a family consultation is the first step in transitioning your loved one to rehab.
We understand that addiction is a destructive force. Often times, the family members that contact us for a consultation have been through a lot. From having money or possessions stolen to bailing a loved one out of jail, visiting them in the hospital, and watching them throw their life away, these are the terrible things family members have had to endure.
Our family consultation services can help you to take the next steps into getting your loved one into drug and alcohol rehab. The goal of our family consultation services is to make this transition as easy as possible. We understand that you have already been through a lot and that rehab may be another challenge. This is why as part of our family consultation services, our counsellors can provide you the guidance and encouragement you need during this critical transitional period. As part of our drug and alcohol rehab family consultation services, we will:
- Provide you with a phone consultation about your family member’s addiction to drugs or alcohol
- Discuss our different treatment options to determine what programme best fits your loved one’s drug or alcohol addiction needs
- Consult with you and other family members on strategies to help get your loved one into rehab
- Review our alcohol and drug rehab programme details including treatment methods
- Help you to make travel arrangements to our rehab centre upon request