Why Choose The Cabin Chiang Mai
for Addiction Treatment?
Why Travel to Thailand for Addiction Treatment?
With local treatment options available, you might be wondering whether travelling to Thailand for treatment at The Cabin is worthwhile. Here’s what you need to know: Removing yourself from your environment and seeking treatment in an unfamiliar land will dramatically improve your chances of success. Let’s explore a few of the reasons why travelling for treatment is a good move if you want to get (and stay) sober – and why The Cabin is the best place to go when you make the leap.
Why The Cabin Chiang Mai is Your Best Choice for Residential Rehab
Now that you understand the benefits of travelling for treatment, where should you go?
Here are just a few of the reasons why The Cabin is the best choice for residential rehab:
- Tranquillity: Thailand, a sought-after vacation destination, is beautiful. Being surrounded by lush mountains and exotic jungles will have you feeling peaceful and grounded, which will help you to avoid the number-one relapse trigger: stress.
- Quality: We’re the only rehab in Thailand licenced by the Thai Ministry of Health, so you can rest assured that our treatment is guaranteed to be safe and high quality.
- Savings: You’ll pay roughly half of what you would pay in Western countries for a programme like ours, without compromising quality.
- Professionalism: Our Western-accredited clinical team, who will care for you round the clock, ensures that you receive the best addiction treatment in the world.
- Environment: Located in the scenic mountains of Northern Thailand, our five-star facility boasting lush greenery, swimming pools and a subtropical climate is an ideal environment to find breathing space and clarity.
- Making changes: Being surrounded by Thai Buddhist culture, and being immersed in a way of life that is steeped in mindfulness and wellness, will help you to adopt new habits and make positive changes to your lifestyle much more easily than you could if you were at home.
- Great food: Thailand offers mouth-watering cuisine – and you’ll have the option of enjoying authentic Thai food (or a taste of home) throughout your stay with us.
- Cultural sensitivity: We offer culturally sensitive programming – you will feel understood, supported and at home, at all times.
- Fun & fulfilment: Our excursions will teach your brain that there are enjoyable/ meaningful activities outside of addiction and that your new life will take you higher than substances can.
- Compassion: Thailand is world-renowned for the warmth and hospitality of its local people. You’ll be extremely well taken care of while you’re here.
- Convenience: Though you’re worlds away from home, your trip here will be painless. When you fly in, we’ll pick you up – and we’re only an hour away from the airport.
What’s more, your treatment doesn’t end when you leave Thailand – we provide you with extensive aftercare support and referrals to our global network of outpatient centres if needed. Our comprehensive aftercare programme, including free online group video meetings, means we continue to support you and monitor your progress well after you’ve returned home.
Find out how The Cabin can help you by contacting us for a free assessment today.
Cultural Sensitivity – We offer culturally sensitive programming – you will feel understood, supported and at home, at all times.
You’ve heard that travel changes you. That’s because leaving all that you know behind gives you a powerful opportunity for transformation – and treatment requires you to transform.
Here are a few of the reasons why being away from home for treatment can make all the difference:
- Healthy distance: Being separated from the stresses, triggers and routines of your environment helps you to establish a new way of life – and, ultimately, recover. You’re a world away from the things, people and situations that perpetuate your addiction, giving you the best chance of lasting freedom.
- Change of scenery: Travelling to pursue healing generates enthusiasm for your life in recovery – and belief in new possibilities.
- Breathing room: By taking yourself out of your day-to-day life and away from all of your commitments, you’re able to fully immerse yourself in the treatment process – which improves your results.
- Privacy: Leaving home for treatment protects your confidentiality by giving you an additional layer of privacy. No one needs to know you’re here – and that knowledge will give you peace of mind. This is especially important if you have a high public profile, or if your family is socially or politically prominent.
- Non-judgment: Some countries, particularly the Middle East and some parts of Asia, stigmatise addiction. If you’re from one of these countries, it’ll be a breath of fresh air to be treated elsewhere. Your reputation and social standing are safe with us.
‘The Cabin is located in a beautiful and peaceful environment. Though at times it was difficult, it made sense to be removed from the “real” life out there and all its temptations. Being at The Cabin helped keep us “addicts” away from the strong impulses of abuse so often triggered in our daily lives back home… I would highly recommend getting treatment at The Cabin. They helped me to overcome my addiction and start a new chapter in my life.’
George, the client in recovery
Leave Your Triggers Behind
and Discover a New Way of Life in Thailand
Leaving all that you know behind gives you a powerful opportunity to transform
which dramatically improves your chances of staying sober for good.
START ON YOUR JOURNEY TOWARDS A BETTER LIFE
LET US KNOW HOW WE CAN HELP?
Fill in the form below and someone from our team will get back to you shortly.