Why Travel to Thailand for Addiction Treatment?With local treatment options available, you might be wondering whether travelling to Thailand for treatment at The Cabin is worthwhile. Here’s what you need to know: removing yourself from your environment and seeking treatment in an unfamiliar land will dramatically improve your chances of success. Let’s explore a few of the reasons why travelling for treatment is a good move, if you want to get (and stay) sober – and why The Cabin is the best place to go when you make the leap.
The Benefits of Destination RehabYou’ve heard that travel changes you. That’s because leaving all that you know behind gives you a powerful opportunity for transformation – and treatment requires you to transform. Here are a few of the reasons why being away from home for treatment can make all the difference:
- Healthy distance – Being separated from the stresses, triggers and routines of your environment helps you to establish a new way of life – and, ultimately, recover. You’re a world away from the things, people and situations that perpetuate your addiction, giving you the best chance of lasting freedom.
- Change of scenery – Travelling to pursue healing generates enthusiasm for your life in recovery – and belief in new possibilities.
- Breathing room – By taking yourself out of your day-to-day life and away from all of your commitments, you’re able to fully immerse yourself in the treatment process – which improves your results.
- Privacy – Leaving home for treatment protects your confidentiality by giving you an additional layer of privacy. No one needs to know you’re here – and that knowledge will give you peace of mind. This is especially important if you have a high public profile, or if your family is socially or politically prominent.
- Non-judgment – Some countries, particularly the Middle East and some parts of Asia, stigmatise addiction. If you’re from one of these countries, it’ll be a breath of fresh air to be treated elsewhere. Your reputation and social standing are safe with us.
Why The Cabin Chiang Mai is Your Best Choice for Residential RehabNow that you understand the benefits of traveling for treatment, where should you go? Here are just a few of the reasons why The Cabin is the best choice for residential rehab:
- Tranquillity – Thailand, a sought-after vacation destination, is beautiful. Being surrounded by lush mountains and exotic jungles will have you feeling peaceful and grounded, which will help you to avoid the number-one relapse trigger: stress.
- Quality – We’re the only rehab in Thailand licenced by the Thai Ministry of Health, so you can rest assured that our treatment is guaranteed to be safe and high quality.
- Savings –You’ll pay roughly half of what you would pay in Western countries for a programme like ours, without compromising quality.
- Professionalism – Our Western-accredited clinical team, who will care for you round the clock, ensures that you receive the best addiction treatment in the world.
- Environment –Located in the scenic mountains of Northern Thailand, our five-star facility boasting lush greenery, swimming pools and a subtropical climate is an ideal environment to find breathing space and clarity.
- Making changes – Being surrounded by Thai Buddhist culture, and being immersed in a way of life that is steeped in mindfulness and wellness, will help you to adopt new habits and make positive changes to your lifestyle much more easily than you could if you were at home.
- Great food – Thailand offers mouth-watering cuisine – and you’ll have the option of enjoying authentic Thai food (or a taste of home) throughout your stay with us.
- Cultural sensitivity – We offer culturally sensitive programming – you will feel understood, supported and at home, at all times.
- Fun & fulfillment – Our excursions will teach your brain that there are enjoyable/ meaningful activities outside of addiction, and that your new life will take you higher than substances can.
- Compassion – Thailand is world renowned for the warmth and hospitality of its local people. You’ll be extremely well taken care of while you’re here.
- Convenience – Though you’re worlds away from home, your trip here will be painless. When you fly in, we’ll pick you up – and we’re only an hour away from the airport.