Treatment at The Cabin Chiang Mai
The Cabin’s Addiction Treatment Method
Our inpatient addiction treatment method is comprised of a modern, intelligent, physical and holistic program for which we are highly commended amongst the medical community globally. The principal treatment used is 3 Circles – it combines Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), a highly personalised approach tailored to the individual’s specific addiction treatment needs, with the renowned 12 Steps method, which has been ’secularised’ and ’rationalised’ by our clinical team to better suit modern addiction terminology and treatment. The core substance abuse treatment program is augmented by Mindfulness (therapeutic meditation techniques) and tailored Exercise Therapy. The overall aim is to create both a sound mind and body.
With clients from a diverse range of countries and regions including Australia, the UK, Singapore, Hong Kong, the Middle East, SE Asia and India, our holistic approach consists principally of 3 main elements:
The Cabin Addiction Treatment Centre offers the following Substance Abuse Treatment Programs:
28 Day Accelerated Program / 90 Day Recovery Program / Tailored-duration Program
- Treatment is available for alcohol and drug addictions and behavourial addictions such as eating disorders and gambling.
- Aside from regular consultation with the doctor-in-residence, clients are attended to by counsellors (group and individual therapy) as well as support staff.
- Fitness Therapy will be conducted by our excellent and experienced team of Fitness Instructors who have an in-depth understanding of the fitness issues faced by addicts.
- Regular excursions are conducted to places of interest as well as off-site activities, sports. Chiang Mai, being a popular tourist destination, offers a plethora of such options.
- Concierge services are provided by the in-house Thai receptionists.
- All meals are fully catered for in-house and include a wide range of popular Thai as well as international cuisine.
- Our Weekly Program (view schedule) is varied and dynamic creating a lifestyle for our clients which is both interesting and exciting and conducive to their recovery.
The Cabin’ Sober House in Chiang Mai City is the next stage after completing detox and primary treatment. It is a natural progression and an opportunity for our clients to apply what they have learned in the community safely and with support...
Relapse prevention and aftercare are an extremely important part of the recovery process. When a client leaves The Cabin they are just beginning their journey of recovery and will face many challenges and temptations as they begin their new life back home...