The Cabin Chiang Mai in Thailand is Asia’s Best and Most Respected Drug Rehab and Alcohol Addiction Treatment Centre
Located in a private riverside location just outside the beautiful city of Chiang Mai in Northern Thailand, our pioneering and effective inpatient addiction treatment model has seen us gain an exemplary reputation amongst medical professionals and the wider rehabilitation community as a world-class alcohol, drug and process addiction (i.e. gambling) rehab centre equal to, or better than, the best private drug rehabs in the West. Focusing on substance abuse and the underlying mental health issues such as depression and anxiety that often accompany it, The Cabin offers effective alcohol, drug and processes addiction inpatient treatment that works.
Being recognised as the best drug rehab in the region, and one of the best drug rehab centres in the world, sees The Cabin attracting clients from all over the globe. However, our clients predominantly come from South East Asia and are either expats or locals from countries and regions such as Singapore, Hong Kong, the Middle East, Indonesia, Malaysia, India, Thailand and the Philippines. A large proportion of our clients also come to us from Australia and the UK. We also work closely with a number of international and regional businesses helping their staff with addiction problems enter recovery and with training on addiction issues in the workplace. The Cabin Drug Rehab Centre offers an escape for these clients from their usual using environment as well as confidentiality and anonymity.
The Cabin's drug rehab team has over 80 years of combined experience in treating drug and alcohol addictions enabling us to provide our clients with the best drug rehab care available anywhere in Asia. The Cabin boasts a highly-experienced and qualified team of Australian and UK trained psychiatrists, psychologists and counsellors. All our counsellors are DANOS (UK Drug and Alcohol National Occupational Standards equivalent to CADC) accredite and licensed addiction counsellors. Our in-house medical care and 24-hour nursing conforms with highest international standards and is under the supervision of Thailand's foremost expert on addiction and detoxification. Our counsellors and medical staff are supported by teams of professional and dedicated support staff, fitness staff and reception staff.
Our inpatient drug rehab program combines:
- A modern, world class inpatient drug rehab treatment program that employs intelligent, holistic, non-religious treatment methods which are accessible to people of all cultures and beliefs.
- Accompanying alcohol detox and drug detox where necessary.
- Professional UK and Australian trained and qualified psychologists and counsellors overseen by a full time clinical psychiatrist specialising in addiction and dual diagnosis.
- Charming individual accommodation in a tranquil riverside setting just outside Chiang Mai in Thailand offering a range of facilities combined with world renowned Thai hospitality, making the most beautiflul and best drug rehab in Asia.
- Exceptional value for money at around a third of the cost of similar high quality drug rehab centres internationally.
- Pro rata refund - We offer an industry-unique refund should a client choose to exit the program within the first 7 days of treatment. This demonstrates our confidence in the quality of our treatment program against other drug rehab centres.
GET HELP NOW!
Contact us today for a no obligation assessment and to learn more about how we can help you.
|FREE E-Book Download|
An Invaluable Guide to Selecting the Right Rehab
By contacting us you will get exclusive access to download our E-book How to Choose the Right Treatment Centre for your Addiction, an independently researched and invaluable tool designed to guide you in choosing the best treatment program for you.
Our drug and alcohol inpatient rehab programme uses intelligent modern holistic non-religious treatment methods to achieve lasting addiction recovery and cognitive and behavioral change...
As Asia’s leading rehab centre, you can expect the same high level of care you would get anywhere else in the world. But you enjoy the renowned care and compassion of local Thai staff, too...