The Cabin Chiang Mai – Arabic Treatment Programme
The Cabin Chiang Mai Arabic Treatment Programme offers expert and effective addiction and behavioural health treatment in Arabic. This is combined with a with proven success rate and a culturally-sensitive residential setting – including an all Arabic-speaking clinical team to Halal food. We specialise in the treatment of alcohol and drug addictions; as well as co-occurring psychological issues such as trauma, anxiety and depression that often go hand-in-hand with the disease of addiction.
We have successfully treated a growing number of clients from the Middle East region, including the UAE, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Qatar since 2010. As part of the internationally acclaimed Cabin Addiction Services Group, we use the same highly-effective treatment model employed across all Cabin treatment centres worldwide – it has an independently verified 96% programme completion rate. Our treatment programme, however, is conducted entirely in the Arabic language.
To ensure our clients’ complete anonymity, The Cabin is set in a private compound with lush tropical gardens and luxury resort-style accommodation and facilities, including a Halal kitchen. In this oasis of peace far from all their using triggers, our clients can completely concentrate on achieving recovery.
Through a personalised and culturally-sensitive treatment programme that includes medical detox supervised by Thailand’s leading detox expert and intensive psychotherapy conducted by a team of compassionate addiction therapists; as well as mindfulness therapy and personal fitness – we address the root cause of each client’s addiction, identify his personal triggers and teach him coping techniques to maintain a life-long, holistic recovery.
Why Middle Easterners choose The Cabin Arabic Treatment Centre
- Dedication to a superior level of client confidentiality
- Culturally-sensitive, evidence-based treatment programme conducted in the Arabic language.
- Clinical team are all highly experienced, licensed addiction specialists and native Arabic speakers
- Medical team, led by Thailand’s top detox specialist, on duty 24/7
- Emphasis on family involvement in treatment with facilitation of family visits to Chiang Mai
- Tailor-made treatment programme that includes individual counselling, group therapy, mindfulness coaching, physical fitness therapy including personal training, massage therapy and weekly excursions.
- Treatment includes a dedicated aftercare programme through which we monitor and support a client’s progress for as long as he requires
- Five-star accommodation and Halal meals
- An alliance with the best international hospital in Northern Thailand, ensuring access to the highest standards of professional medical support
- Chiang Mai is less than a one-hour flight from Bangkok with over 20 flights daily as well as several direct flights daily from Asian hub cities