Coronavirus safety at
Request a free consultation
Secure and confidential - We do not share your information.
Fill out this form or call us directly on
At The Cabin, our main focus is putting our clients health first and creating a place of safety for anyone seeking addiction treatment. Therefore, we have been and continue to closely monitor the COVID19 situation internationally.
Coronavirus safety at The Cabin
Thailand has an extremely low incidence rate of the virus and is still considered a safe place to travel to.
At The Cabin, we are taking every precaution possible to maintain this and have added extra safety measures to ensure your confidence in staying with us.
Our Safety Measures
- Our remote location protects staff and clients from the risks of infection from public interaction
- We have temporarily restricted entry from high risk countries
- We have a private onsite hospital, used exclusively by our clients
- Clients receive a health and physical examination upon entry
- Clients and staff are monitored daily with temperature checks
- All transportation for clients to and from our site is private
- Clients have private en-suite rooms
- Our housekeeping team continually clean and sanitize all public areas and rooms
Our admissions team are happy to help with information on safe flight routes and country specific updates on travel and entry to Thailand.
Copyright © The Cabin 2020